70-505 is mainly to exam the candidate’s ability to create windows form on dot net 3.5. This was released in Feb. 2009.
Who can qualify of this Exam?
Candidates who are supposed to take this exam should
- Have One year of experience to develop Windows based application using .Net 2.0.
- Have a good detail understanding of windows form application related to .net framework 3.5
- Have some programming experience on System windows form object model.
- Have hands on experience to deploy windows application.
- Have experience to create data driven user interface.
- Have good experience to create graphical user interface applications.
Candidate should work in a development team that mainly uses Microsoft visual studio .Net 2008, Microsoft .net framework 3.5 creating windows application.
After passing this examination candidate can earn credit for this certification:
- MCTS: .Net Framework 3.5, windows application
How to pass 70-505 Exams?
It is recommended to keep update with all new products, technical knowledge related to the exam. You can join Microsoft forum, community. You can subscribe to various official blogs. So that whenever anything changed you know about that. Microsoft suggests you should have good experience using .Net framework 3.5. There are various practice exams, self guides, self test software, and self test engine to get well prepared before the exam. The following topics should be prepared for this exam.
- Creating a UI for a Windows Forms Application by Using Standard Controls.
- Integrating Data in a Windows Forms Application
- Implementing Printing and Reporting Functionality in a Windows Forms Application.
- Enhancing Usability
- Implementing Asynchronous Programming Techniques to Improve the User Experience.
- Deploying Windows Forms Controls.
- Configuring and Deploying Applications